As children grow up asking about school gets tougher and tougher. We have made a wonderful list of how to question kids about school without asking them about school.
Are you fed up of asking the same question to your child every single day “How was your school today ?” And receiving the same boring answer “It was fine”.We have made a wonderful list of questions that will help you know more about your children and their school activities with fun and interesting questions.
How to question kids about school without asking them about school?
The amazing questions will also help initiate some discussion with your children and get to know more about their school. Some of the questions that your child will definitely try to answer after having a tiring day at school:
- What was the most interesting part of the day?
- What makes you feel down and low today?
- Who is your favourite child in your class and why?
- Did you make someone laugh today?
- Did you help someone today and how did you help them?
- What do you like most about your teacher?
- Which activity did you like most today?
- Who is the funniest child in your class?
- Who is your sitting partner in class and if you find a chance to change it with someone else which child will it be and why?
- If a monster comes and asks to take any child from your class which child do you want him to take away and why?
- If you are given a chance to choose your favourite subject and teach other children which subject you will choose and why?
- Tell me three instances where you were required to use the pencil today in class?
- Tell me the most interesting thing that you read today?
- What makes your class so special?
- Which part of your food did you enjoy the most?
- If I were your class teacher what would you like me to do for you?
- What is the scariest thing in your class?
- Which of the words do your friends use most?
- If you find a magic wand and you can change three things in your class what it will be?
- If you are a teacher and you had to put any child in a time-out chair which child it will be?
When I ask these questions to my children it helps me to have an open discussion and know things more deeply about their school activities. As my daughter will grow, I will add more questions to this post. I know it will be harder as they grow elder but it’s always worth a try !!
If you have any questions please feel free to comment below. Thanks for reading.